It’s a simple fact that good communicators earn more, have more influence in their field and get promoted quicker. This course will teach the essential tools for effective presentations.
You might have the best ideas in the world, but if you are too afraid to speak up in meetings or give that all important presentation about your idea, you will be overlooked. Presentations are not just about standing up in front of powerpoint; every conversation we have – at work or at home is a mini presentation.
This one-day workshop will help you overcome your fears and become a confident communicator. It gives you simple tools and techniques to help you structure, deliver and connect with your audience. You will also receive feedback on your strengths and learn about what you need to improve. All your presentations will be filmed and given to you on a memory card.
What you will be able to do when you’ve been on this course.
· Feel confident about preparing a presentation.
· Gain techniques to help you feel comfortable speaking in English, if it is your second language.
· Have a clear key message that connects with your audience.
· Have effective strategies for dealing with nerves.
· Understand how to grab your audience’s attention from the start.
· Be confident in handling an audience’s questions.
· Know how to keep your audience’s attention.
· Use visual aids to support presentations.
· Receive feedback on your true abilities from the delegates, the facilitator and your own video.
If you, your team or your organisation want to know more about this course please contact us. This course can be run as a workshop or a series of coaching sessions.