Excellent communications skills are a must have for anyone in a leadership role. This workshop is designed for experienced speakers who want to move up to the next level delivering speeches that inform, inspire and motivate.
This workshop empowers the delegates by instilling good habits around preparation, structuring and delivering presentations. It gives insights into how to create confidence, build gravitas and make audiences want to listen. You will deliver a high-performance presentation and receive feedback from the group, the facilitator and your own video. You will also practise communication in a range of formal and informal situations.
What you’ll be able to do after the course:
· Recognise the importance of nonverbal communication and first impressions.
· Identify the key message for your audience and learn how to adapt to different audiences.
· Use a range of tools and techniques to maximise gravitas
· Use visual aids so they work for you not against you.
· Handle difficult questions from tricky members of the audience.
· Receive feedback on your unique style from the trainer, the delegates and your own video.
· Identify your strengths and areas of development in a one2one coaching session.
If you, your team or your organisation might benefit from our Presentation Skills Masterclass – contact us here to explore dates and prices.